Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediate
Duration: Up to Dec 2023 (Extension possible beyond this)
Pay rate: £300-400/day PAYE or £395-530/day Umbrella
Location: Hybrid/flexible working, split between working from home, Aztec West and Bridgwater including Occasional travel to France and Spain as per client's request.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
- Ideally degree qualification in project management, management, construction, engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- Professional Qualification in Project Management such as APM PMQ or other recognised qualification.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Project Management and working knowledge and management experience of construction activities.
- Demonstrated experience of managing major projects from concept to handover ideally within the Nuclear Energy sector or similar regulated environment.
- Proven successful experience in engaging multi-level stakeholders including contractors, consultants, and advisors.
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- Understanding the needs of nuclear quality and how nuclear quality is assured and controlled.
- Experience operating within NEC and FIDIC commercial arrangements.
- Knowledge of the French language would be an advantage.
- Defining the detailed scope to be delivered and the interfaces to the other elements of the programme.
- Working with stakeholders and contract partners to develop a robust project programme ensuring relevant interfaces are clearly identified and managed.
- Development and management of the project budget including monthly expenditure monitoring and reporting.
- Development of a robust risk management plan, identification and management of specific risks and opportunities including progressing mitigation actions.
- Securing the required resources to meet project requirements, promptly identifying any resource shortfalls or issues within the project or contract partner teams.
- Maintaining project governance arrangements including definition of project review gates, preparation of materials for gate reviews and organisation of gate reviews.
- Develop and maintain effective communications with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Anticipating, managing, and resolving issues within the contract or package. Identifying risks and facilitating the resolution of all issues raised, developing, and updating the programme budget, and escalating any issues to the Senior Project Manager.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all project team members.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.