We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Project Analyst for a 3 - 6 months contract based remotely with rare ad hoc travel to your nearest hub in either London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol or Birmingham.
Purpose of the Role:
This role is required to identify and stand up the initial project activity and mobilise individual workstreams. To support project leads - you will need the ability to work at a fast pace, plan and manage stakeholders, manage and identify risks. The projects will mainly focus around regulatory change.
As a Project Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the project leads
- Managing and planning workstreams
- Building and maintaining a positive working relationship with Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Management
- Planning timeframes with stakeholders
- Identifing, tracking managing and mitigating project risks and issues
- Managing and prioritising your own workload
What we require from the candidate:
- Previous experience for 3 years minimum in a Project analyst role
- Customer Journey based capabilities and skills are essential to deal with the ambiguities and complexities of the Proposition Simplification portfolio
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Financial services sector experience
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business