We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
A British outsourcing organisation with bases throughout the UK, Continental Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. Our client specialises in 5 key sectors: Defence, Justice and Immigration, Transport, Health and Citizen services
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Project Administrator / Programme Assistant for a 3 Month contract based in Gloucester. Please note that this is a Hybrid role and can be worked from home up to 4 days per week.
Purpose of the Role:
The Programme Assistant provides effective administrative support to Serco Education including:
- Assisting with the development and delivery of our leadership training programmes
- Assisting with business development activities
- Helping meet tight deadlines
- Maintaining a very high standard of customer service at all times.
As a Programme Assistant you will be responsible for:
School Administration Foundation Certificate:
- Monitoring of relevant mailboxes, responding to and / or escalating queries as necessary
- Downloading, logging and acknowledging programme application forms
- Supporting the Programme Manager with finance activities (i.e. customer creation forms, customer change / unblock forms, payment monitoring etc)
- Updating learner data as necessary
- Preparing and dispatching certificates of completion.
General Team Activities:
- To co-ordinate the monthly debt chasing activities, in collaboration with Programme Managers and other Programme Assistants.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the level of responsibility.
What we require from the candidate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal - and able to adapt to the audience
- Good planning and organisational skills in all aspects of work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to personal development and learning
- Ability to think creatively and pragmatically
- Reliable team member
- Effective research skills
- Strong Microsoft (Excel, Word) skills
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business