Inside IR35 - Hybrid (Occasional travel to site in Manchester)
Our client, a market leader within the Financial Services industry, is looking to recruit a Product Owner to join the Digital Product and Design team for a period of 6 months.
You will work with the product team to understand technical solutions and plan into elements of work. Be the point of contact with key business stakeholders and translate business problems into outcomes for the team.
This is varied role and would suit somebody who has worked in a large complex organisation as a Product Owner or Technical Business Analyst, who have worked in Agile.
To succeed in this role as a Product Owner you will need to have:
- Previously worked in a Product Owner/Technical Business Analyst Role
- Experience of working for complex large organisations
- Experience of working with technical systems and have a sound understanding around the data/security risks
- Will be used to working Agile / Kanban
- The ability to translate technical terminology through engagement with teams across business/technology
- Excellent Stakeholder Management experience
- You must be a self starter to can jump straight into dealing with critical systems.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please do not hesitate to call me on 0161 601 3346.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.