We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Job description - the role
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Product Manager for a 12 months contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
Working as part of a small team that will span both the Retail Bank and the Private Bank. We are developing and delivering a new mass market affluent proposition. This role will need to take the design of features, and work with the relevant business and technology teams to deliver the features to customers. This will span all main banking products, MTA, Savings, Lending and Mortgages and Investments.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Translation of proposition and product features into delivery.
- Management of initiative milestones, scoping and prioritising backlog items, removing blockers from delivery.
- Collaborative engagement with key delivery stakeholders, informing and prompting change execution where required.
- Looking at the changes that will impact those customers - then speaking to other teams who will deliver on those changes, ensuring the deliver on these.
What we require from the candidate:
- Experience of managing project, programme or portfolio plans.
- Experience of working on major transformation programmes/portfolios.
- Exposure to planning processes, standards, tools and templates.
- Confidence in dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
- Intermediate to advanced use of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Intermediate use of MS Project and MS Visio.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business