We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a global logistics and distribution organisation. They operate in 44 countries around the world. Their global revenue exceeds £10 billion per annum and they employ almost 160,000 people.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Product Delivery Manager/PMO for a 9 months contract based remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
Experience of managing project, programme or portfolio plans. Intermediate to advanced use of PowerPoint and Excel. Intermediate use of MS Project and MS Visio
As a Product Delivery Manager/PMO you will be responsible for:
- Basic use of any PMO tools for managing projects e.g. Planview
- Basic understanding of SharePoint administration
- Basic understanding of project finances
- Experience of interfacing/managing suppliers
- Any relevant qualifications e.g. PRINCE2, MSP
What we require from the candidate:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Takes pride in producing high quality output
- Experience of working on major transformation programmes/portfolios
- PMO experience of risk/issue management, change control, dependency management, reporting and governance
- Exposure to planning processes, standards, tools and templates
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships with colleagues
- Confidence in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Agility to deal with an ever evolving landscape and changes in direction
- Be able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Can hit the ground running, be a self-starter and work to task with minimum supervision
This client will only accept workers operating via an <Umbrella> or <PAYE> engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business