We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Principle Auditor to work in their London team based on an initial 6 month contract on a PAYE basis.
The Group Audit (GA) function is a professional, business focused, proactive risk-based global audit team that operates with transparency, integrity, and independence, and assists the Bank's business and infrastructure areas to identify key control weaknesses.
GA is seeking a PA(contingent worker)to join the Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) and Chief Risk Office -Chief Operating Office (CRO COO)team. You will report directly to the Principal Audit Manager (PAM) for NFRM and CRO COO,and help drive enhanced audit coverage of associated processes globally.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for performing control testing and finding closure validation, on non-financial risk topics (such as findings management, reputational risk, control framework, risk appetite, events management and lessons learned / read across, scenario analysis, 2LoD review and challenge on the operational risk management framework, new product and transaction approval),regulatory adherence and BCBS 239 topics.
- Evaluating the design and operational effectiveness of the key relevant controls.
- Documenting fieldwork performed in accordance with Group Audit's standards and requirements.
- Discuss, draft and agree findings with stakeholders, while maintaining professional consultative working relationships.
- Working in a co-operative manner with subject matter experts and other audit teams.
Your skills and experience
- Experienced auditor, with in-depth understanding on audit methodology and processes.
- Subject matter expertise relating to Non-financial risk management frame work or BCBS 239 topics, and related regulatory requirements.
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task,team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Independent in judgment with the ability to challenge and be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please visit https://cr/en/our-people/diversity--management.htm to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant. For more information on Giant, please follow this link: https://ams-giant-paye-introduction.