Power Platform Developer Inside IR35
Contract Term: 3 months
Contracting Authority: UK Space Agency
Location: Remote - occasional travel to London or Swindon
The UK Space Agency is looking for a developer to help build some reporting, tools and applications to better understand the performance of the organisation.
As such we are looking for a candidate with good skills across power platform and SharePoint, but especially in PowerApps and PowerBI, who can think for themselves and deliver in an agile way.
Initially the reporting and applications will be focused on portfolio, programme and project reporting (P3O), and experience in this area is highly desirable.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
As a Power Platform Developer your main responsibilities would be to:
- Develop reports and applications based on agreed processes in an agile way liaising directly with key project and business users.
- Work closely with the P3O to develop project management reporting
- This is a technical role and you will be expected to have excellent technical knowledge
- PowerApps (canvas apps) / PowerBI is highest priority, followed by SharePoint, but other areas in power platform (power automate, canvas apps, MDA etc) are also highly desirable
You'll have relevant experience in:
- Developing power app (initaily canvas apps) in and agile way
- Developing Microsoft Power BI reports and be technically skilled in producing reports
- Good knowledge of SharePoint development to build SharePoint sites, lists (e.g. risk log etc) and other items
- Power Apps to act as an interface for reporting
- Using power automate to join all this together
- Project reporting
- Working to an agile methodology, and working collaboratively within a professional programme/project management environment
- It would be helpful to have some or all the following:
- Experience of project reporting
- A strong understanding of the principles of web security.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Please be aware that this role can only be worked within the UK and not Overseas.