- Assemble & wire electric control panels/assemble pneumatic control panels.
- Fitting of components into bespoke mixing and dosing machines to specification under limited supervision and to schedule.
- Updating records in job/technical file.
- Support engineering with recording of any changes to machine build.
- Support to lab with any rework or modifications., Frequent standing/walking, lifting, pushing/pulling, grasping, and bending. Occasional grasping, repetitive hand/wrist motions. Periodically, subject to inside temperature changes, loud noise and vibrations. Some exposure to physical and chemical hazards, fumes and odours. Lifting is usually light or medium with weight ranging from 10 to 20 kilos with occasional lifting over 20 kilos with assistance. If lifting more than 20 kilos may use pump or lift truck.
Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and wiring diagram.
Precision and attention to detail.
Ability to follow detailed work instructions including 3D models, written build instructions.
Machine assembly knowledge and some experience required
Ability to work as part of a team and display a willingness to learn and put skills into practice.
Excellent communication skills.
Knowledge of PLC programming an advantage.
Secondary School education, 3 O levels/ GCSE or equivalent.
Engineering apprenticeship, City & Guilds parts 1 & 2 (4 years)
General problem-solving skills
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Abi Slater
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.