Temporary 3 months
£13 Per Hour
37.5 Hours Per week
Office based role- Angel Square
Acting on behalf of my client Coop Group I am recruiting a fantastic temporary opportunity within their Engineering department
This is a great chance for you to join one of the leading employers in the Northwest, within a role that'll provide an excellent stepping-stone.
What you'll do
- Organising and setting up interviews for engineering candidates, bringing together Co-op processes and the engineering recruitment team Improving our recruitment process
- Owning and improving the engineering onboarding process, including onboarding engineers on day one.
- Ordering equipment
- Available to help engineers through any process queries, or any generic problems they might have (i.e. account access issues)
- Monitoring all the equipment used by engineers and maintaining a list.
- Arranging for return of any equipment from leavers
- Arranging Exit interviews
- Organising career progression processes for engineers
- Organising any training needs of engineers and monitoring spend.
- Finding ways to save money and improve things
- Keeping documentation for Engineering up to date.
This role would suit people who have
* experience in a recruitment or Admin role
* outstanding communication skills, particularly over the phone
* strong administrative skills
* excellent team working skills
* experience of using IT systems; you can pick new ones up quickly
* a keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
* the ability to handle your own workload
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 7 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to receiving your application
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We're now working in a hybrid way, with colleagues dividing their time between working from home and in the office
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.