Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Minimum basic qualification to GCSE Maths and English. Alternatively, development of appropriate knowledge through experience would be acceptable
- Warehousing / Logistics experience.
- SAP Experience.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or logistics environment.
- Ability to perform under own initiative.
Ideally applicants should also have:
- FLT License.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
- SAP computer operating activities.
- Goods Reception.
- Material Location, issuance of materials, transfer of materials.
- Carry out regular stock checks using the Physical Inventory process.
- Management of repairable and warranty stock.
- Inform Fleet Supply Liaison Manager daily of SQDC failures including EHS/5s issues, Safety Critical Stock Levels, Unsatisfied Demands, quality and cost issues.
- Plan for, assist and prepare for customer audits.
- Filing and providing historical evidence of documentation.
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring all goods being despatched are secure and packaged well.
- Maintenance of Kanban bins for lineside provision of material to Production.
- Arranging collection and deliveries of parts to and from the Widnes Depot utilising transport logistic portals.
- Operation of Mechanical or Electrical appliances including Fork Lift Trucks.
- Driving a vehicle between depots upon urgent requirements.
- Represent the Client as the parts specialist within the individual customers' depot operations.
- Ensure parts held in stock incorporate the most recent FMI or VMOI.
- Responsible for Producing action / project plans to ensure smooth transition from Commercial to Operations and any corrective action planning.
Note, our Client operates a strict Zero-Tolerance Drug and Alcohol policy - successful candidates will be required to take a Drug & Alcohol Test before starting on site.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.