To provide Mechanical CAD support to UKAEA programmes. Main responsibilities include;
· Work within a project team to produce CAD parts, assemblies, and detail drawings to UKAEA standards.
· Supported by the configuration team, ensure all CAD data is correctly configured.
· Regular and proactive communication with engineering lead to progress designs and resolve issues.
· Perform formal checks on other designers work to ensure quality is assured prior to release.
· Produce presentation material for design reviews, present as required.
· Assist the Work Package Manager during manufacture, testing and the development phases of a project.
· Follow UKAEA procedures, processes, and protocols.
· Manage time to achieve project deadlines.
· Co-ordinate Mechanical Design tasks in line with project priorities and deadlines.
· Provide input to project plans to maintain delivery targets.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.