Pay rate shift rates- 15% - £ 18.51
Overtime 175% - £ 24.15
Contract length - 6 Months rolling contract
Qualifications required - Level 2 Mechanical or electrical
To assist with maintenance and rectification of our machinery. (Not Bogie work)- All machinery in the workshop. We have dozens of mechanical and electrical machines, ranging from wheel pullers, to shot blasting machines, bogie press. The list is long, I would want to see good overall Electrical & mechanical knowledge.
- Performing maintenance, repair, troubleshoot and test within Siemens
- Provide accurate and timely written reports of safety, and operational and maintenance issues.
- Interpret data and suggest maintenance schedule/activity adjustments to management.
- Ensure all Preventative and Predictive Maintenance practices and procedures are followed.
- Performing Emergency repairs.
- General clean-up of work areas.
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Mechanical Skills and some experience required.
- Electrical/Electronic skills desirable
- Excellent Customer Relationship skills.
- Maintenance workflow training (scheduling, PM tasking, work order creation) adhering to safety regulations and safe work practices.
- Basic skills involving organization, management, communication, computer, maths, and reading schematics.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.