We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Job description - the role
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Lead Business Analyst - Workday to work in their Talent & Development Platforms team based in Birmingham on a PAYE basis.
You will be joining the Talent & Development Platforms Team. The aim of the team is to maintain, implement and enhance our T & D platforms. This will provide a Learning eco system for skills and knowledge to flow through the organisation and enable employees to share and find what they need (for their own employability/career/lifelong learning goals) with a personalised user experience. Whilst providing organisational insights to inform our ongoing strategy. The team is also responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of some functions in Workday. This includes skills review (using competency functionality), Succession planning, Career profile, Talent Pools, future involvement in Skills Cloud and functionality that will allow talent nomination and suitability assessment.
The Business Functional Analyst (BFA) will work in a multi-disciplined agile squad. They will support the Product Owner and the entire squad in preparing and delivering requirements, specifics and other information or data. The job of the BFA is essential in delivering high-end products and in supporting the squad in having all documentation detailed and well prepared.
- Support the delivery of change and digitalisation initiatives across Talent & Development products predominantly in Workday.
- Work with the Product Owner, Value Stream, Subject Matter Experts, and IT teams to identify, test and implement requirements.
- Translate business needs into requirements: Create models, diagrams, presentations, and other documentations that support the target audience to understand the business requirements.
- Work within an Agile framework to input into the e2e process/system design and governance across Talent & Development platforms.
- Plan, prioritise and manage work items with IT colleagues appropriately, balancing needs of HR SMEs IT work items and capacity available.
Skills and Qualifications:
- In depth workday knowledge, ideally including Skills Cloud, Talent sku, Career Profile, talent review, development review, talent pools, reporting and competencies.
- Experience in converting business needs to requirements all the way to implementation in workday across multi discipline teams.
- Experience in defining and documenting End-to-End processes; gathering and driving functional requirements and effectively managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of HR systems global implementations.
- Knowledge and working experience of Talent & Development processes within a large scale global organization.
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.