We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a KYC Client Outreach Analyst to work in their Corporate Coverage team based in London on a PAYE basis. The role is hybrid with 3 days per week working in the Pinners Hall office. It is an initial 6 month contract with scope for extension.
In Corporate Coverage you will work with the Coverage Bankers of our multinational corporate clients to support them in their role as Accountable Client Owner (ACOs). You will be responsible for the coordination and completion of KYC tasks and processes for clients covered by your Coverage team(s). This includes working effectively with key stakeholders globally to ensure on-time completion of KYC profiles and ensure adherence to applicable internal policies and external legal/regulatory frameworks.
You will develop a strong understanding of our clients' business and legal hierarchies and use this knowledge to efficiently steer the completion of periodic / event driven client reviews. Further tasks might include preparation of presentations and client meetings enabling the Coverage Bankers to make efficient use of sales opportunities.
- Integrated member of Corporate Coverage team, supporting ACOs on completion of KYC related subjects incl. periodic reviews / event driven reviews and responsibility for the coordination of KYC related tasks assigned to Coverage for a given client portfolio.
- Acting as a dedicated Corporate Coverage team representative for coordination with the central KYC Business Execution Teams (BETs) on KYC-related portfolio monitoring activities.
- Preparation of KYC cases for review in full adherence with Deutsche Bank's Know Your Client Global Policy, Global KYC Key Operating Standards (KOS) and any applicable local addenda.
- Working effectively with key stakeholders to facilitate completion of KYC-related tasks using strong influencing skills to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and that the respective responsibilities are understood, agreed and escalated where required.
- Support ACOs on the Account Activity Reviews (AARs) / Expected Nature & Purpose of the Relationship (ENPRs) process incl. coordinating supporting material to perform these tasks
- Act as local point of contact for KYC systems in use by ACOs and escalate to relevant teams' issues (e.g., Salesforce KYC)
- Interact with various locations globally (including outsourced functions where applicable) in case of incoming KYC-related requests based on sound understanding of DB's global policies.
- Work with key stakeholders in CLM and Coverage to follow up and chase complex cases closure in call with AFC where applicable.
Skills and Qualifications:
- KYC experience within the corporate financial services industry
- Experienced in client due diligence on various entity types including Multinational Corporate Clients, Funds and SPVs
- Understanding of KYC, Sanctions and screening procedures, including the KYC documentation requirements and sources of information to retrieve KYC information
- Willing to work under time driven deadlines to complete KYC review cases successfully negotiating the rationale where they are right as per policy, with review teams
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.