We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
Job description - the role
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Junior Personal Assistant based in London (hybrid) on a PAYE basis.
- The Junior Personal Assistant will be responsible for diary management -ensuring that the individual is supplied with the appropriate documentation when attending meetings, video and audio conference calls.
- Organising adhoc and regular meetings via video, audio conference calls or in person across a variety of time zones; coordinating diaries, booking meeting rooms, materials etc.
- Sending e-mail notification of confirmed meetings with required information (i.e. dial-in number, meeting room location, reference documents etc).
- Message taking and being in a position to direct callers / take detailed messages, escalate to manager where required.
- Extensive and complex diary management, travel arrangements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior assistant experience in a fast-paced environment desirable how ever we are also open to speaking to candidates that would like to develop within this role.
- Prior experience in booking complex travel.
- The ability to work calmly and effectively, and sometimes in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent IT skills (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.