£300 - £350 /day (Outside IR35)
6-month initial contract (scope to extend)#
Supporting the Rail Infrastructure business of Siemens Mobility, the successful candidate will facilitate and support the effective and proportionate management of health, safety and environmental risk in every area of the business. You will act as an expert Adviser and a critical friend to staff and management, collaborate with colleagues in the Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing function to ensure legal compliance and to deliver continual improvement in pursuit of excellence.
The EHS Team provides support and guidance to Line Managers and employees regarding the practical application of the EHS management system. The successful candidate will ensure the effective planning, organisation, control, monitoring, review, and maintenance of the preventive and protective measures in place in their area of responsibility
The Ideal Candidate has:
* Experience within similar positions, preferably with previous involvement in Rail projects
* NEBOSH Diploma
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to prepare high quality written documentations such as reports, strategies, operational procedures
* Excellent understanding of health, safety and environment processes, standards, and improvement techniques
* Experience of using a range of tools and techniques to drive continual improvement
* In-depth understanding of CDM and its application in a railway environment (preferred)
For immediate consideration, please apply by sending your CV to Jake Parker at Rullion: or contact me on 0161 926 1749
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.