Ready for a new challenge? A fantastic opportunity has become available. On behalf of ENCIRC, Adecco are recruiting for a HR Generalist on a fixed term contract from Jan 2023-March 2024, to join the ever-growing, highly successful manufacturing plant in Derrylin, Northern Ireland., * Offer expertise in all people areas
* Supporting managers to deal with all operational activities such as employee relations and policy / procedure issues
* Work closely with the wider HR team to support coordination of activities where required
* Supports the on-boarding process for new starters
* Co-ordination of Occupational Health clinics
* Prepare and maintain reports, statistics, KPIs and trends analysis. Using this information to gather people data and insights that are necessary to support HR Operational activities
- Human Resources or similar degree is essential
* Experience in a HR role is preferred
* Project management experience is desirable
* Experience of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing, commercial and challenging environment preferably within an FMCG
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Adecco Tribepad
Encirc supplies container glass to some of the world's largest food and beverage companies. Founded in County Fermanagh in 1998, Encirc has gone on to become one of the most innovative and sustainable businesses of its kind globally.
Part of the Spanish group, Vidrala, Encirc has three sites in NI, England and Italy. More than 3 billion bottles are made for the NI, UK and Irish markets each year and Encirc remains the only glass maker in the world to offer a complete beverage supply solution at its site in Cheshire.
We believe that our success as a business can only truly be measured by our impact on those around us and we're working hard to ensure that impact is a positive and lasting one. From creating the world's most sustainable glass bottle, to revolutionising how we run our furnaces, to being the only company of our kind to offer a full 360 approach to the beverage supply chain, Encirc creates flexibility and offers support, whilst minimising carbon impact.