We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Job description - the role
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a HR -Content & Training Specialist based in London (Hybrid) on a PAYE basis.
As a Content and Training Specialist, you will be responsible for creating guidelines, principles, and training materials to assist content owners and users in transitioning to a new platform. You will also work closely with the owners of critical content to facilitate their migration efforts, and help repurpose content where necessary.
This role operates in an Agile environment, which means you will own and drive change features and projects as part of the Agile setup. Your focus will be on the customer, value prioritization, and rapid iteration.
* Creating guidelines, presentations, and training materials to support content owners and regular users in moving to the new platform.
* Creating original and optimizing existing content for Office365.
* Publishing content in Office365, including SharePoint Online, Teams, Yammer, etc.
* Maintaining templates and toolkits which content owners can leverage collectively to support self-migration.
* Facilitating the creation of governance documents relating to internal social media use.
* Liaising with and building strong relationships with content owners across the Bank to understand specific requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Knowledge of and experience in digital content publishing, ideally for employee-facing channels in a large diverse organization.
* Prior experience of producing training materials for enterprise-scale programs.
* Fluent in English and (ideally) German.
* Digital editorial qualifications or experience e.g., Online Journalism Certificate, Online Help design.
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.