Front End Developer Outside IR35
Contract Term: 3 months
Contracting Authority: Department of Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy - LCCC
Location: Canary Warf - 2 days per week - Thursday is a must.
As a Front End Developer your main responsibilities would be:
* This role is hands-on with coding so you will need to be comfortable getting stuck in.
* Work with technical business analysts and solution architects to fine tune requirements and ensure that wants are feasible and pragmatic and validate development tasks in Jira.
* Convert design visuals into fully responsive front-end code using modern technologies.
* Develop modules that satisfy the functional and non-functional requirements.
* Manage design, build, test bug fix prerogatives.
* Prepare, review and update technical documentation.
* Build reusable components.
You'll have relevant experience in:
* Developing great user experiences
* Solid understanding of design patterns and relevant implementation models.
* Expert knowledge of:
* Adobe XD
If this role sounds like something that you would be interested in, please click the link to apply and get in touch with
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Please be aware that this role can only be worked within the UK and not Overseas.