We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for a Financial Crime / KYC Trainer for a 6 Month contract based in Edinburgh or Birmingham.
Purpose of the Role:
The Training, Advice and Guidance team are responsible for ensuring that colleagues across Commercial Bank are equipped to fulfil the Anti Money Laundering obligations in relation to our Commercial Clients. This is done through providing training in relation to the CB AML processes and systems, owning and providing advice and guidance in relation the CB Financial Crime Guidance and owning the processes and improvements to simplify the complexity that is inherent in CB AML.
This specific role would be to provide the training that colleagues require to excel in their AML roles - whether onboarding new commercial clients or ensuring that our AML information is up to date.
As a Financial Crime / KYC Trainer:
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a broad suite of training material, ensuring it is current and engaging, as well as delivering training sessions - from 15 minute refreshers through to 5 week inductions. The training you will be responsible for will range from technical AML skills through to the soft skills analysts need to complete complex case reviews.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Completing training needs analysis to understand the needs of the business
- Building training material to expand our current suite
- Reviewing and updating existing training material to ensure it is current and relevant
- Reviewing and updating existing training material to make it more interactive and engaging
- Delivering training sessions to develop colleagues - from short refresher sessions through to full inductions for new starts
- Acting as a key party in process changes within the team
- Suggesting and owning continuous improvement ideas to improve the team processes
This opportunity comes at a time of significant change which will expose the successful candidate to a number of rewarding projects and insight into a variety of stakeholders.
What we require from the candidate:
- Procedural/Product/Specialist Knowledge - strong technical knowledge of Anti-Bribery, AML and Sanctions and good technical knowledge of other financial crime areas
- Training Delivery - can deliver training in a variety of engaging ways, ensuring increased capability in trainees
- Training Design - Good track record in building training material to meet business training needs
- Oral and Written Communication - Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder Management - Knows how to influence others to achieve objectives
You should also:-
- Proactively build your own skills
- Plan and prioritise for future demand and needs
- Build and maintain effective relationships
- Communicate with individuals and teams at all levels
- Take responsibility for queries and issues through to resolution
- Manage expectations of our stakeholders
- Prioritise your workload
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business