We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for a Finance Manager for up until end of this year based in London providing Hybrid working (twice a week in office).
Purpose of the Role:
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on change - interacting with quantitative research, running and testing data etc.
- Looking at impacts on Hedge accounting models - running regression, running through P&L's.
- Reporting change agenda, keeping everyone up to date with what is going on.
- Recommending what path they should progress along.
- Driving forward upcoming changes in risk and hedge accounting system infrastructure.
- Ensuring banking transactions are accounted for in the optimal way under IFRS to minimise income statement and equity volatility.
- Identifying, documenting, testing and accounting for bespoke hedge accounting packages.
- Playing key role in developing both existing processes and the control environment.
- Producing MI and analytics to assess various hedge accounting relationships.
- Liaising with other finance teams as part of the reporting process, and with other teams within GCT as part of the day-to-day hedge accounting activities.
- Driving forward improvements to processes.
- Partnering with various business areas on new transactions.
What we require from the candidate:
- Qualified Accountant
- Demonstrated ability to work with change
- Strong understanding of interest rate/product control
- Experience working in treasury or within product control background
- In-depth knowledge of banking products and their impact on banking volatility
- Ability to positively manage change and engage with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial Services background
- Understanding of IAS 39, especially hedge accounting rules and application
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business