Female Support Workers* required on a full/part time basis - will be required to work day and sleep-in shifts
Pay rate: £11.02 per hour effective from the 1st April 23
About the Job
As a Support Worker at Voyage Care, you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical/learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We support individuals across Wrexham in locations such as Penycae, Rhosddu, Hightown, Brymbo, Rhosllanerchrugog and Ponciau. We would look to place you at the most suitable service depending on your location and the needs of the people we support.
Our teams provide exceptional care and support, working with individuals to understand their needs and help them to achieve their goals and ambitions. The role of a support worker is very rewarding, but it can be challenging at times, so patience and compassion are key. At the end of your day, you'll go home with the biggest smile on your face knowing you've made a difference to someone's life.
This services does not provide support for sponsorship at this time
Our colleagues are amazing and make a difference to people's lives every day. We recognise their hard work and dedication by offering a rewarding pay and benefits package alongside our fulfilling roles. This includes:
- Pay increases between roles
- Employee discount app and funded Blue Light discount card
- Enhanced family leave
- Free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wagestream app
- Paid training, inductions, DBS checks and qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend bonuses
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010