New Support Worker Opportunities - Apply Today!
At Voyage Care we value the hard work and commitment of our colleagues by offering:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
- Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
Full time and Part Time Permanent Positions available
Shift patterns include early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts
(e.g. 7am -2.30pm, 2.30pm-10pm, 10pm-7am)
Flexible on Driver Requirement
We are recruiting for our Residential Care Service, Mandalay, where we support up to six female residents living with a variety of needs including learning disabilities, autism, and other complex conditions.
We are looking for candidates with get up and go to provide fun, active and engaging support on a daily basis. We provide full training so welcome candidates with experience or new to care.
Voyage Care is a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and enjoying days out to the coast - so it might not feel much like work! A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things, try new activities, develop new skills, and lead as fulfilling life as possible.
Female only worker requirement
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Assisting people we support with personal care.
- Supporting all residents to live as independently as possible and reach their full potential.
- Moving and handling needs.
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
- Ensuring all support is correctly documented.
We want to make Voyage Care a great place for you to work. A place where you feel truly valued and appreciated. That's why we've worked hard to develop a pay and benefits package, alongside fulfilling roles, to reward you for the amazing work you do. This includes perks, incentives and schemes designed to offer you a happy work-life balance.
These benefits include:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour
- Premium overtime rates of an additional £1 per hour
- Pay increases between roles as part of our dedication to helping you reach your potential
- Employee discount app - offering discounts at leading retail stores and leisure attractions
- Funded Blue Light Card - hundreds of discounts at high street retailers and restaurants
- Enhanced family leave - so you can make the most of precious family moments
- Supporting your wellbeing through access to a free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wagestream app - allowing you to withdraw your pay as it's earnt
- Paid training, induction and DBS checks - teaching you all the skills you need
- Support for you to progress and develop by gaining funded qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance policy - offering security for you and your loved ones
- Long service awards - to reward loyalty and longevity with Voyage Care
- Refer a friend bonuses - earn money for referring hard-working people like you
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. We are therefore looking for Support Workers with previous experience who can hit the ground running. However we will still provide a full training programme that is specific to the needs of the individuals we support.
You'll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010