Engineering Resource Planner
Excellent Rates Available (OUTSIDE OF IR35)
Our client has developed a respected reputation in the Railway industry from their success in delivering to our customers.
Due to an increase in project workload, they are now seeking an additional Engineering Resource Planner/Scheduler with Primavera P6 knowledge assist with day-to-day resource management for the team.
- Manage Resources across Engineering team using dedicated Software tool
- Create and manage resource tracker for various project delivery models
- Work with engineers to ensure plans are updated (weekly updates)
- Advise of resource clashes and work with Engineering function heads to address
- Actively identify and implement techniques to improve planning efficiencies
- Co-ordinate with Proposals department to generate engineering pipeline from tender prospects.
- Produce programme templates that can be utilised to create contract specific programmes.
- Create work to lists to detail combined contract tasks for each individual engineering resource.
- Populate monthly resource loading/forecast report for the engineering manager & Team Leads.
The Ideal Candidate
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6
- Experience using Microsoft Project (or similar)
- Experience of resource planning in a technical project delivery organisation
- Experience 5years plus in planning capacity
For more information, a full Job Description and also for immediate consideration, please apply by sending your CV to Jake Parker at Rullion: or contact me on 0161 926 1749
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd. Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.