We are looking for an Electrical Systems Project Engineer
* Plans, coordinates and delivers the electrical systems requirements and specifications for Machinery or Low Voltage directive compliant systems.
* Provides technical support for electrical equipment designs from defined specifications.
* Able to interpret electrical regulations and appropriate international standards. BS7671 - BS EN60204
* Producing and reviewing electrical distribution and Robotic control system designs for facilities to regulations and standards.
* The preparation of electrical schematics and review of associated bill of materials.
* Ability to collaborate with project managers in preparing project initiation documentation, estimating cost and timescales.
* Producing and peer reviewing layout designs for equipment enclosures and panels from schematics.
* Approves quality of electrical design and documentation created by contractors.
* Actively maintains knowledge of technical developments in field ensuring all relevant documentation is updated.
* Coaches and supervise less experienced staff to assist with above activities.
* Effective management of Health and Safety requirements.
* Responsible for the correct archiving and storage of Electrical CAD designs and documentation
* Supporting the electrical groups usage of CAD packages and training of new staff.
· Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.