We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Divisional Risk & Control Specialist to work in their Global Talent Sourcing (TS) Risk & Control team based in Birmingham on a PAYE basis. The contract is initially 6 months with scope for extension and is hybrid with 2 days per week in the office in Brindley Place - Birmingham.
The Global Talent Sourcing (TS) Risk & Control team coordinates and supports TS Management; process owners and SME's, with Governance oversight ensuring that the TS process is governed effectively and operates as expected. This includes facilitating the overview of governance topics including audit requests & issues; SIIs and facilitating the identification and effective measuring of process controls in line with the Controls Risk Framework and that any issues, risk or control items are dealt with appropriately in accordance with escalation or change management processes.
- Partner with the Regional Talent Sourcing (TS) Regional Leads; Product Leads and HR Risk and Control to assist and support with all internal and external Audit requests acting as the liaison point for all Audit requests
- Manage the collation of all required evidence requests ensuring that the documentation is checked and complete; providing overview of processes to Audit; and collating and providing responses to any clarification questions.
- Review all initial audit reports and provide challenges/information as needed to Audit after consultation with senor TS Management and HR Risk and Control as needed.
- Ensure that a consistent approach to the storage of all audit documentation; reports; approvals and evidence as per regulatory requirements.
- Partner with the Regional Talent Sourcing (TS) Leads who own the operational execution of the process to ensure the internal control framework operates as expected through the review of monthly HR Control Dashboards for TS, regular regional sample testing performed by the regional TS teams and global control testing performed by the PMO and TS Risk & Control team.
- Support TS Risk and Control with global control testing controls and results to ensure effective outcomes and improvements to processes and controls.
- Provide support to TS in execution of their process controls.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in an audit or a control role
- Experience of writing internal company policies
- Experience in working in a process orientated environment
- Thorough understanding of the risks and related controls associated with TS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support impactful communication with stakeholders
- Ability to deliver attention to detail and rigorous in execution
- Confident to liaise with people at all levels both in person & via email and telephone
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.