We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Desktop Application Developer for a contract based in .
Job description - the role
Purpose of the Role:
Looking for a Desktop Application Developer who are having experience in C#.
As a Desktop Application Developer you will be responsible for:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Design the interface and deliver integration of the front-end code with the server side logic
- Plan, design, perform, support and document unit, integration, system and regression tests
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Take part in peer group code reviews and quality assurance reviews
Candidate Profile: Key accountabilities, skills & experience
What we require from the candidate:
- Excellent software coding, documentation and analysis skills.
- Expertise and proven experience of WPF design and development.
- Expertise and proven experience of C# (7.0).
- The candidate will have an extensive experience with the MVVM design pattern.
- Experience of dependency injection and IoC.
- Experience of working with at least one brand of third party WPF controls, particularly Telerik data grid and chart controls.
- Experience with writing C# .Net Unit Tests.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.