We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Debt Strat Project Manager to work in their Global Markets Debt Strats team based in London (Winchester House) on a PAYE basis. The contract is initially 6 months with scope for extension. The role is hybrid with 2 days per week in the office.
You will be joining the Global Markets Debt Strats group, which is a front-office facing team responsible for delivery of risk and P&L platforms and applications for the Rates, Credit and Emerging Markets trading businesses globally.
Kannon is the strategic intraday and end-of-day pricing, eTrading, risk and P&L platform for the Debt businesses. This aims to integrate front office functions into a single architecture, removing duplication and operational complexity caused by fragmentation of these functions across 30+ legacy platforms.
- Co-ordinate multiple projects and resources to help deliver End of Day Risk and Profit and Loss (PNL) on Kannon across varying business lines.
- Support new business initiatives on Kannon
- Develop and manage relationships with sponsors and stakeholders and the supporting infrastructure teams.
- Collaborate with team members to solve complex problems and provide a solution with tangible deliveries and milestones.
- Drive deliveries, tracking activities, escalation of risk and issues and prioritize deliverables to ensure critical milestones are met.
- Provide project status reporting and achievements to all stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Substantial direct exposure delivering to FICC trading desks and business management.
- Experience managing complex projects in an agile environment with dependencies across teams.
- Experience planning, tracking and reporting project status.
- Effective at managing own time and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.