We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Data Analyst to work in their Party Reference Data Operations team based in London on a PAYE basis. The role is hybrid with 2 days per week in the Canary Wharf office. The contract is initially 6 months with scope for extension.
Operational Reference Data Services (ORDS) function comprises of Client Data, Tax & Regulatory teams (including Instrument Reference Data). The group provides operational services across the Global Markets and Corporate Investment Banking (CIB) clients globally, which enable client business, regulatory and tax compliance, protect against client lifecycle risk and drive up data standards within the firm. The ORDS function is focused on driving compliance within operations. The primary focus of this is Client Party data; which has a significant impact on how we perform on-boarding and KYC of our customers, maintenance of client accounts and downstream operations.
Successful candidate will be joining the Party RDA Operations team as part of the Reference Data Accelerator ('RDA') project as it moves into the Business adoption stage. This a key regulatory requirement in providing a single obligor view of authorised Party data to ensure adherence to BSBS239 standards and is a Management Board objective.
Primary responsibility will be to review party data, analyse Data Quality Issues and triage Challenges raised by Consumers to the appropriate authorised Party data source as part of the Data Challenge team. Role will require both Business Analyst & Data Analyst skills
- Analyse & Review Data Quality Issues and Consumer Party data challenges
- Work and manage stakeholders to understand their needs, analyse problems, and capture their requirements
- Perform data analysis and mapping
- Acts as the product(s) subject matter expert
- Co-ordinate, monitor, document and drive solutions to resolve issues. Strong experience of tracking resolution
- Ensure solutions are operationalised (and adhered to)
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts
- Lead calls and raise MI for Management forums
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reference Party Data experience
- Experience in Data Management and DataAnalytics
- Experience of writing SQL queries to retrieve data from large datasets
- A proven, high level of analytical and problem solving experience. Candidate will be comfortable in challenging decisions & outcomes
- Ability to break down complex situations into easy to understand components
- Investment Banking background
- Strong and well-developed relationship / stakeholder management skills
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- High motivation and pro-active approach to situations
- Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers & team members
- High emphasis on teamwork and leading situations
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.