Customer Service - Out of hours advisor
£13.00 Per Hour
37.5 Hours Per week 8pm- 8am (4 nights on 4 nights off shifts)
Start Date: ASAP
Office based role
**You do need previous experience of night shift work to be considered for this role**
Acting on behalf of my client Coop Group I am recruiting a fantastic temporary opportunity within their Out of hours department.
Advisors to cover the 24/7 element of the CSC team, providing out of office call assistance to Funeralcare, taking calls from hospitals, care homes and families around the deceased. Arranging the deceased to be brought into Coop care at either a mortuary or funeral home.
Other duties to include monitoring and managing the social media comments that come into the group between 20:00 - 08:00. Offering responses, replies and managing comments. The role will also include any additional administration that the day teams haven't completed, opening post, responding to emails, posting vouchers and other administration tasks.
You'll be responsible for
- Interacting with Customers on the phone
- Providing a great Customer experience every time
- Keeping and updating accurate records of calls in line with regulatory requirements
- Reply to social media comments
As an ideal candidate for this opportunity, you'll have:
- A passion for the highest levels of customer service
- An organised approach and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to problem solve and deal with sometimes difficult situations
- To be able to adapt to situations and be empathetic
- Confidence using IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Great team working and the passion to work towards shared goals
- High levels of commitment and punctuality
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.