Credit Controller £10.50 per hour PAYE Manchester
Monday- Friday 9-5
My client a large retail organisation, is seeking appoint a credit controller on a temporary basis to work with minimum direction to provide a customer service function and credit control function to ensure the prompt collection of sales ledger accounts via telephone, email, letters and external debt collection agency, liaising with internal customers through debtor review meetings to ensure the best possible service is provided, anticipating developments and identifying accounts that require special attention.
- Confident to deal with difficult clients & able to give guidance to colleagues where needed.
- Ability to understand and deliver against customer requirements
- Good experience of meeting targets
- Proficient IT skills
- Good team player
- Willingness to learn new skills and approach challenges
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
Experience with basic Microsoft Office functionality (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) * Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner; effective listening and good verbal and written communication skills
* Good organisation and problem solving skills
* Ability to learn quickly (on the job and through training)
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise critical items and identify risk
* Ability to perform a range of routine HR administration duties through experience in generic administration activity e.g. data processing, record management, minute taking etc
* An understanding of Employment related legislation and keeping abreast of forthcoming changes * Contributes to a positive team environment - is helpful and supportive of other team members and understands team priorities
* Consistently demonstrates collaboration and a One Team approach to activities and tasks
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 7 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We look forward to receiving your application
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.