We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client Lloyds Banking Group is a leading UK based financial services group providing a wide range of banking and financial services, focused on personal and commercial customers. Lloyds Banking Group support a culture of Inclusion and opportunities to develop to become the Bank of the future and Helping Britain Prosper.
On behalf of Lloyds Banking Group, AMS are looking for a Corporate Credit Risk Manager for a 6 months based in London/Birmingham/Bristol/Edinburgh.
Purpose of the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Lloyds Banking Group team as a Corporate Credit Risk Manager to play a central role in supporting customers and business deliver their growth objectives sustainably and with a clear focus on risk.
You will be an experienced Credit professional who wants to be a part of fast moving corporate credit team looking to deliver in a challenging environment and prepare for growth operating at the forefront on a range of high profile, transactions and portfolios with complex financial arrangements for customers within the Industry sector teams with an initial focus on Industrials,Transport and Utilities.
As a Corporate Credit Risk Manager you will:
- Manage a portfolio of counter-parties in the Industrials, Transport and Utilities space covering regulated and integrated players on the supply and generation side.
- Undertake independent credit assessments of lending proposals for presentation to sanctioners. This involves identifying, analysing, and succinctly articulating the key risks (financial, structural, operational, environmental), enabling informed decisions to be made. Submissions include new to bank business, increased lending, and annual credit reviews in the corporate credit space for the Bank's core corporate relationships.
- Undertake research using business press, credit rating and information agencies, to ensure assessments have an external dimension, and apply judgement to ensure relevant material is included when evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of a lending proposal.
- Collaborate closely with originators, relationship managers, product partners and clients where necessary to shape credit proposals in order to maintain a balance of risk and reward and also to identify viable new business opportunities.
- Monitor and control credit exposures, to identify situations which may increase risk to LBG, communicating with Senior Managers and other interested parties as appropriate, as well as compliance with LBG policy and regulatory policy.
- Assist with the production of periodic sector reviews.
- Work in a high profile, professional and demanding environment committed to delivering core positive group values.
What we require from the candidate:
- Financial Services/banking background
- Evidence of corporate credit risk analysis experience with a proven track record of consistent performance
- Experience in assessing structured financial transactions across a variety of products including structured finance, trade finance, and hedging instruments
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory and compliance requirements
- Demonstrable high levels of attention to detail, numeracy and accuracy
- Familiarity and ability to deal with complex financial models and Credit Risk Analysis (strong Excel skills are required)
- Stakeholder management - ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across different audiences
- Report writing skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
Lloyds Banking Group will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business