We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Job description - the role
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Conferences and Events Specialist to work in their Events and Partnerships Marketing team team based in London on a PAYE basis.
The Events and Partnerships Marketing team are responsible for Global delivery of Client events and partnerships working in close alignment with our internal partners in Art Culture and Sports team, Brand, Compliance, Legal and Anti-Financial Crime etc.
The Global team works alongside the regional International Private Banking (IPB) marketing teams as well as IPB strategy. Client centricity is one of our core focuses and we strive to provide our front office with a series of world class events through which they can engage with both prospects and clients alike. You will be responsible for coordinating global events working in conjunction with regional teams.
- On-site event management with in-person events
- Event production including invitation, registration, catering, audio visual, speaker liaison, rooming lists, print collateral, event consumables etc, with a drive around sustainability (Positive Steps campaign)
- Key business and 'user' point of contact for the various registration systems used in the International Private Bank and point of contact for business division on event registration, invitation lists, management of RSVP's
- Working across the wider Global Marketing team with day-to-day business requirements i.e., meeting management and invoice payments
- Collating appropriate documents, briefings and PowerPoint presentations for meetings ensuring that accurate documents are supplied well in advance for review
Skills and Qualifications:
- Event management (in-person and virtual)
- Proven experience in the banking sector
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing with presentation and organization skills.
- Confidence in communicating at all levels globally and to a diverse external network
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.