Voyage Care are looking for Support Workers to join our team based in Trowbridge.
As a Supported Living Support Worker, you'll be helping to give independence, fulfillment and happiness to thousands of people we support with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other complex needs. You'll receive full person-specific training to provide exceptional care and support.
No day is the same and we pride ourselves on supporting individuals to become more independent, learn and develop their skills, have new experiences and explore activities and hobbies. This could be with day to day living such as maintaining their own home, washing, dressing, cooking and shopping, or by supporting individuals in their local communities to appointments, to look for employment opportunities or to simply support them in having fun.
You'll be working at a supported living service, which means the individual lives in a rented home that may be shared with others. You may be supporting a number of individuals to increase their independent living skills and be a part of the local community.
Shift Patterns: We can offer either full time or part time. The shift patterns vary and will include some weekend working.
We're looking for both experienced people and those who want to take their first steps into this exciting and rewarding industry
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS* & Annual Leave
- Free external counselling support & advice service available 24/7
- Paid Training & Inductions
- Fully funded nationally recognised qualifications such as level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Pension scheme & Life insurance policy
- Employee discount app - discounts at leading retail stores
- Blue Light Card - recognised discount card for hundreds of high street retailers, restaurants etc
- Long service awards - reward scheme of working with us
- Refer a friend - receive £500 or refer 3 friends & receive £2000 (Terms and conditions apply)
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010