Job title: Chemistry Technician
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediate
Duration: Up to Dec 2023 (Extension possible beyond this)
Pay rate: Up to £17.80 P/H PAYE depending on experience (Can confirm Umbrella rates if requested)
Hours of work: 5 days per week (37 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30)
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
- Hold previous Biology or Chemistry laboratory work experience
- Carry out basic lab techniques.
- Higher education qualifications in scientific fields.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and manage their own time to meet compliance deadlines.
- Effective communication skills.
- Microsoft Office (Excel) literate.
- Ensuring safe and efficient sampling, inspection and result reporting.
- Ensuring quality-control standards of laboratory, plant and confined space instrumentation.
- Preparing chemical samples, standard solutions and chemical dilution tanks.
- Carrying out routine sampling and analysis in line with company, environmental and safety legislation.
- Managing laboratory consumables and adhering to high chemical safety standards.
- Carrying-out chemical dosing and assisting bulk chemical tanker discharges.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.