Change & Business Improvement Manager x2 - Inside IR35
Contract Term: 6 Months
Contracting Authority: The Health & Safety Executive (HSE)
Location: Remote & occasional attendance in local HSE office for meetings.
At the Health and Safety Executive, we believe everyone has the right to come home safe and well from their job. Our mission is to prevent work-related death, injury and ill health.
Change & BI Manager 1 - Building Safety Regulator (BSR) Programme.
Change & BI Manager 2 - Biocides and Pesticides Transformation Programme (BPTP)
As a Business & Change Implementation Manager your main responsibilities would be:
- Working closely with the Programme / Project Manager(s), Service Owner & Product Owner to design the service, improving organisational processes to meet user needs, focusing on preparing people for the change, overcoming resistance & building buy-in to embed the change to realise the benefits created by the programme.
- Embracing & understanding the strategic direction of the service & articulating the strategy/vision to colleagues in a digestible format throughout the lifecycle of the Programme.
- Monitoring / assessing the change readiness of the organisation & it's capacity to cope with the level of change proposed ensuring its readiness at point of Go-Live.
- Managing user & stakeholder engagement & communications activities.
- Ensuring effective Change Management processes are in place to agree & document changes to deliverables as agreed with stakeholders.
- Analysing, developing & implementing current / new business processes & practices with the Change & BI Business Analysts.
- Establishing measurable standards for the programme/project to compare to results - producing detailed reports / performance metrics / critical success factors / KPIs.
- Leading on transition management - ensuring BAU is maintained during the transition & changes are effectively integrated into the business - embedding continuous improvement culture & processes.
You'll have relevant experience in:
- Demonstrable Business Change Management experience -establishing standards / TOM / developing & implementing processes & understanding engagement on the direction of projects.
- Ability to support all aspects of the change & implementation - communications / culture etc.
- Expert stakeholder management skills.
- Strong planning experience.
- A relevant qualification in Change Management.
- MS Office proficiency.
If this Business Change Manager role sounds like something that you would be interested in, please click the link to apply and get in touch with one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
Please be aware that this role can only be worked within the UK and not Overseas.