Pay rate : up to 25,000 per annual
Overtime hours available and FTE or PT roles available
Location: Ashford, Kent
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for the appropriate management and coordination of the care delivery team to ensure provision of commissioned services to the people we support and be the first point of contact for day to day operational requirements of care team and the people we support.
Why work for Voyage Care?
Opportunities for career progression
Life Assurance & Pension Scheme
Long service awards
In house management training as well as the option to undertake a series of professionally recognised qualifications.
Voyage Care are a sector leading social care organisation providing care to over 3500 adults and Children with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Enduring Mental Health Problems
Industry leading CQC compliance
A national provider of care with over 9000 employees
Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
- Complete and maintain monthly schedules for your care packages in line with deadlines. Ensure your care team have appropriate shifts allocated and any gaps in schedules are filled with an appropriate carer as soon as possible.
- Monitor and maintain the electronic call monitoring system with incoming and outgoing times
- System maintenance related to schedules and care packages ensuring hours and shift patters are correct at all times and any ended packages have been removed from the system
- Involvement in setting up of new package including system set up and co-ordination of introduction meetings, initial rotas etc.
- Involvement in relevant meetings related to the care of the people we support, these may involve, families, other professionals or the funders
- Co-ordinate the production, collection and distribution of MAR charts for your care packages, making full use of pharmacy MAR charts where possible.
- Maintaining compliance and support of staff through coordination and completion of supervision, appraisal and team meetings and spot checks as per Company policy
- To ensure management of employee's sickness and absence as per company policies, including carrying out return to work interviews when relevant.
- General line management of your care delivery team, including managing availability or contractual changes, annual leave requests, other relevant HR issues and ensuring leavers are processed in line with company procedure.
- Provide operational support in relation to complaints, staff grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Participate in the on-call service on a rota basis.
- Fill gaps in care rotas in emergency situations where you have the necessary skills and experience
- Support the Recruiter by:
- Actively participating in monthly recruitment meetings to establish exact recruitment requirements
- Interviewing new care staff
- Monitoring compliance status of care delivery team and requesting appropriate documentation or training courses in a timely manner
"COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe."
No experience is necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010