Role: Care & Support Worker
Location: Blidworth, Mansfield
Pay Rate: £10.72ph from 1st April
Overtime Rate: +£1.00ph*
Evening/Weekend Rate: +£0.50ph*
Hours: Flexible, full and part time, permanent contracts with guaranteed hours available
Voyage Care are recruiting! Start your new job with a sector leading care provider with 30 years' experience today.
Whether you are new to care or have previous experience, your values are much more important to us. We provide a fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role. We are currently recruiting for The Cedars residential service where we support seven adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs.
You'll help the people we support to develop their independence in all aspects of everyday life. This could include personal care, meal preparation, and taking part in hobbies & activities. You'll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
Your benefits will include:
- Refer a Friend Bonus (£500 per friend, refer 3 friends and earn £2000!*)
- Enhanced evening, weekend and overtime pay
- Pay increases between roles
- Paid training, inductions, holidays, DBS checks and qualifications
- Enhanced family leave
- Employee discount app and funded Blue Light discount card
- Free 24/7 external counselling service
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Access to external Wagestream app
- Long service awards
Click apply to complete our quick one-page application to join Voyage Care and do something amazing.
All applicants and subsequent job offers will be subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.