We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Job description - the role
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Programme Business Testing & Proving Manager for a 6 months contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
The Business Test/Proving Manager will be responsible for working with end-users to lead testing activities to agreed timescales, cost, and quality to prove that solutions satisfy Business needs. Undertake testing activities to agreed timescales, cost and quality to prove that solutions satisfy customer needs and business operating principles.
As a Programme Business Testing & Proving Manager you will be responsible for:
- Understand the business, its strategic goals and how the work being delivered enables this.
- Work independently to analyse business requirements, design test cases, draft test scripts, and complete traceability, reporting to a Programme Manager / Lead.
- Manage the production of test documentation including test strategies, test plans, and test completion reports.
- Promote continuous improvement and identify opportunities for efficiencies to reduce test cycle durations.
- Manage test execution and support through the test life cycle, including leading defect triage calls with Business and Technology stakeholders.
- Understand RAIDs and manage them effectively working with the Programme/Project Leads.
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to facilitate the achievement of goals and support the momentum of the delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
What we require from the candidate:
- Previous experience leading business testing / proving, ideally in a Financial Services / Financial Crime environment.
- Strong understanding of test methodology, test phases, and the development lifecycle.
- Strong data background with previous experience working with data warehouses and data feeds.
- Knowledge of relational databases, database modelling and SQL.
- Display behaviours in line with our Critical People Capabilities.
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business