We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a well-known building society with headquarters in Swindon; As one of the largest savings and mortgage providers in the UK, 15 million members are at the heart of everything they do.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Business Data Analyst for a 6 month contract based almost fully remote with just 1 day a week in the Swindon office.
Purpose of the Role:
The ODS project team requires a Data Analyst to understand the detailed data needs, lineage and mapping to ensure the right level of data is captured within the ODS which the Accounting and Reconciliations project will then consume.
As a Business Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the As-Is data flows and patterns from source system to current destination
- Designing To-Be data flows and patterns from source to new target destination to meet business needs (Identifying any data improvements to be considered within the UHS scope)
- Creation of As-Is and To-Be design documentation
- Creation of Data Mapping documentation
- Creation of Data Lineage documentation
- Identifying data needs based upon business requirements
- Working closely with Project and Business Stakeholders to validate technical solutions, problem solving when issues occur and providing options for resolution to ensure successful migration of data
What we require from the candidate:
- Proven experience in data analysis
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work in an Agile environment (Desirable)
- Financial services/banking experience (Desirable)
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business