Business Analyst (Salesforce) Inside IR35
Contract Term: 9 Months
Contracting Authority: Crown Commercial Service (CCS)
Location: Remote ( may need to travel to London when required)
The Salesforce Business Analyst (BA) performs a critical role in the continuous improvement of a successful CRM that satisfies key business requirements. They are responsible for ensuring that CCS delivers integrated systems and efficient processes that delight CCS Customers and stakeholders.
They will apply recognised methods to generate outputs & recommendations that enable project leaders and teams to better understand how to bridge gaps between existing 'AS-IS' and 'TO-BE' states.
They will actively support the Salesforce project team by defining use cases and user journeys; building and designing systems/process solutions. They will ensure alignment with CCS' vision and business strategy throughout agile project lifecycles.
They will work with the product manager and internal stakeholders and customers to gain understanding of current user issues.
As a Business Analyst your main responsibilities would be:
- Requirement gathering: Drive the research and gathering of business requirements.
- Process modelling: If required employ a range of tools and techniques to map 'As-Is' and To-Be' business processes.
- Gap Analysis: Evaluate requirements against the present state (where we are) & the target state (where we want to be) identifying opportunities to develop successful business requirements needed to make the transition.
- Impact Analysis: Analyse the potential consequences of a change and estimate what needs to be modified to accomplish that change and focus on scoping changes within the details of the overall project design identifying potential stakeholders.
- Benefit Analysis: Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of identified benefits analysis and lead on identifying business-related actions that will assist with project delivery.
- Stakeholder management and engagement: Engage with business owners, business change leads and users to ensure delivery of common purpose.
- Facilitation: Work with business owners and business users to identify needs.
- Systems Analysis: Coordinate the work of systems analysis to ensure business needs are translated into solutions against identified timelines, & work with technical leads to ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions.
- Quality Assurance: Apply recognised methodologies and audit test and quality gates.
- Traceability: Ensure the delivery of change is made against a fully auditable process.
- Business Improvement: Coordinate the work with Business Improvement teams and the identification of BAU enhancements and their solutions to ensure that defined project benefits are delivered.
- Business Solution Design: Engage with policy and strategy to ensure business systems, workflows and processes contribute to the target operating model.
You'll have relevant experience in:
- Salesforce technology would be desirable
- Proven & thorough understanding of applying Business Analysis methodology, including modelling present AS-IS and defining target TO-BE states of business systems, end to end processes and user journeys.
- Experienced in benefits delivery, stakeholder and change management, and continuous improvement.
- Experienced at identifying and managing system and user requirements, dependencies, risks and issues across multiple projects.
- Proven ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders, even when outputs and outcomes are unpopular.
- Good understanding of project management, business change, User Experience and CI roles.
- Excellent presentational, oral and written communication skills.
If this Business Analyst role sounds like something that you would be interested in, please click the link to apply.
In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different.
Please be aware that this role can only be worked within the UK and not Overseas.