We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Business Analyst (Regulatory Change) to work in their Collateral Management team based in London - Canary Wharf on a PAYE basis. The role is hybrid with 2 days per week in the office. It is an initial 6 month contract with the scope for extension.
The role is to represent the domain technology group in Cross Product Group (CPG), including collateral management, and participate in project discussions of creating bank-wide common party identifier that can be used for multiple product/technology domains, and reporting any project discussion points/decisions to the CPG management and team. The role includes the implementation of the common party identifier in multiple applications in this domain
Deutsche Bank are looking for a Business Analyst with strong analysis and leadership skills to drive a regulatory/audit driven transformational change. The deliverable is to support the adoption of DB firm wide golden source party reference data for the collateral, margin and valuation domain.
- Managing front to back change across multiple functional areas.
- Representing the collateral domain in discussions for solutioning of central Deutsche Bank party model to meet the requirements for collateral management and settlement
- Representing Collateral Technology in this project - bank wide project ongoing to align reference IDs for the parties
- Publishing data for the data consumers together with the new reference IDs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of collateral management processing / CSA management +/or party information in the context of trading relationships and collateral management is a pre-requisite
- Strong analytic skills with experience of managing front to back change across multiple functional areas.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication / influencing skills to represent the collateral domain in discussions for solutioning of central db party model to meet the requirements for collateral management and settlement
- Strong experience of hands on delivery; this role will require co-ordination / planning but also detailed analysis of data and processes to drive business outcomes and detailed functional analysis, solution design and testing etc.
- Project Management and organisational skills required for timeliness of delivery and co-ordination of other resources / teams to ensure successful delivery to fixed deadlines. Candidate will need to manage cross team dependencies and influence priority to ensure deadlines are defined and interlocked/met. Strong pro active discipline for identification and remediation of risks and issues
- Technical knowledge / experience for data integration / mapping, SQL proficient / data query across large data sets
- Agile delivery experience is an advantage
About the client
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.