Purpose of the role
As business support you will be responsible for ensuring all admin functions related to Registration connections are completed in accordance with current licence conditions, policies and standards.
A key focus of your role is ensuring that all customers receive an excellent end to end experience by taking a proactive approach to customer service. The role will primarily be registering applications received from customers across the area, including Domestic, Business and Infrastructure customers.
Responsibilities within the team will also include the monitoring of a shared mailboxes, responding to customer queries within an allocated times and various data entry.
* Processing application forms accurate and in a timely manner
* Complying with Company and Regulatory processes
* Assess the technical requirements for each application and provide the appropriate solution - training will be provided
* Keep systems updated and housekeep as necessary.
Key measures and targets (Performance Indicators)
* To have a passion and commitment to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction and service by ensuring accuracy of jobs is adhered to
* To adhere to all regulations, policies and guidelines.
Knowledge and skills (e.g. Specific industry or technical / professional / educational qualifications, key competencies, skills, behaviours or experience needed to satisfy full requirements of the role)
* Hold GCSE level qualifications grades A-C or levels 4-9 including Math & English Language (essential)
* Have proven experience working in a busy customer service/administrative environment;
* Have a working knowledge of SAP (desirable);
* Be an excellent written and verbal communicator together with excellent interpersonal skills;
* Have the proven ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
* Concern for Impact - i.e. understanding the role and the impact errors/non-adherence has on the Business;
* Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise your own workload
* Complying with processes and Guaranteed Service of Performance requirements
* Be flexible in your working environment
You will also demonstrate the following behavioural competencies:
* Thinking - Customer understanding;
* Thinking - Analytical thinking;
* Influencing - Concern for impact;
* Influencing - Interpersonal awareness;
* Achieving - Results focus;
* Achieving - Concern for excellence;
* Achieving - Initiative;
* Self Managing - Independence;
* Self Managing - Flexibility.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.