Bank Support Worker
Pay: £10.42-10.75 (Effective from1st April 2023)
Shift patterns include early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts.
(e.g. 7am-2.30pm, 2.30pm-10pm, and 10pm to 7am)
Flexible on Driver Requirement
We are looking for friendly, caring, reliable and conscientious care staff to join our team of Bank Support Workers, supporting vulnerable adults within the community around Clacton-on-Sea or Colchester.
You will be supporting individuals to achieve the following:
- Promote their independence
- Support the quality of life and potential of each individual
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Providing personal care.
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access the community and be involved in various activities
As a Bank Support Worker, you will be expected to cover any short notice sickness and annual leave so we require a fully flexible approach to care and able to work between; 7am - 10pm on any day of the week to meet the changing needs of the service
We are seeking candidates with a positive outlook and enthusiasm to make a difference each day. We provide a bespoke training program and regular reflective practice.
Voyage Care is a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and enjoying days out to the coast. A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things, try new activities, develop new skills, and lead as fulfilling life as possible.
We want to make Voyage Care a great place for you to work. A place where you feel truly valued and appreciated. That's why we've worked hard to develop a pay and benefits package, alongside fulfilling roles, to reward you for the amazing work you do. This includes perks, incentives and schemes designed to offer you a happy work-life balance.
These benefits include:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour
- Premium overtime rates of an additional £1 per hour
- Pay increases between roles as part of our dedication to helping you reach your potential
- Employee discount app - offering discounts at leading retail stores and leisure attractions
- Funded Blue Light Card - hundreds of discounts at high street retailers and restaurants
- Enhanced family leave - so you can make the most of precious family moments
- Supporting your wellbeing through access to a free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wagestream app - allowing you to withdraw your pay as it's earnt
- Paid training, induction and DBS checks - teaching you all the skills you need
- Support for you to progress and develop by gaining funded qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance policy - offering security for you and your loved ones
- Long service awards - to reward loyalty and longevity with Voyage Care
- Refer a friend bonuses - earn money for referring hard-working people like you
No experience is necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010