New Support Worker Opportunities - Apply Today!
Female Bank Support Worker
Rate: £9.75 PH
Location: Gillingham - Kent
Do you have experience working with those who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour? If you are looking for a care position that is fast paced and varied look no further this is the job for you!
We support six individuals aged between 18- 64 with complex needs such as; Learning disabilities, Autism, ADHD and some challenge behaviour. Part of this exciting role includes, encouraging activities such as bowling, swimming, long walks and shopping. 579 Maidstone Road is home for six ladies who have learning disabilities, autism and mental health support needs. The home is newly refurbished to a high standard throughout.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Full training with NVQ development
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- * Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply*