New Support Worker Opportunities - Apply Today!
Bank Support Worker
About this Job :-
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals to join our team of Support Workers at one of our Male only services. 351 Maidstone Road is one of our residential homes in the heart of Gillingham. This service specialises in supporting individuals with learning disabilities to grow, develop and lead an as fulfilling life as possible. We support six male residents with learning disabilities, Autism, ADHD and challenging behaviour.
This registered service supports six individuals within the home and local community. As a Support Worker you will be assisting them to lead independent and fulfilling lives; the people we support are at the heart of all we do. A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things and try new activities. We ensure they reach their full potential - and of course we'll make sure that you reach yours.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others
We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays.
- Life Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Full training with NVQ development.
- Progression opportunities within the company.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Retail rewards & savings.
- Long service awards.
- * Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply*