Hours: Bank flexible hours to work round staff start and finish times.
Pay Rate: £11.00ph
Voyage Care are currently recruiting a Driver to join us our Registered home Longridge Court which is near Stroud. The scheme provides support to individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and associated Complex Behaviours.
Using company owned vehicles, the Driver will collect staff from designated points prior to their shift commencement and return them to these points at the end of the working day. The driver will need to be involved in the logistical planning of these routes.
As well as staff collection, the Driver will work alongside Support Staff providing transportation, during the day, to enable the People we Support to access the community, undertake activities and attend appointments.
Benefits of a career with Voyage Care:
- A competitive hourly rate of pay
- Opportunities for career progression
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Funded Blue Light Care including lots of high street discounts
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend scheme ranging from £250 - £750 depending on the role
- In house management training as well as the option to undertake a series of professionally recognised qualifications.
- Flexibility on shift patterns
- Good local area knowledge
- Clean driving license that meets the criteria set by our insurers
- Access to own transport (you will not be using your own transport for the role but will need it to access the site)
- Experience in a care environment would be beneficial but is not essential for this role
- Experience of a professional driving role
- Prior experience of logistical route planning
You will need to hold a full UK driving licence and willing to drive our adapted vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team. So make a great career move.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a in-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010