Balance Sheet Reconciliation Lead
£195 PAYE per day
Manchester city centre
As a Balance Sheet Reconciliation Lead, you'll be recognised as an expert in your field and have a key role to play in redesigning and improving the balance sheet reconciliations. We'll look to you to support the Co-Op Business Services function and guarantee financial control across all of Co-op's balance sheet reconciliations, making sure everything is delivered accurately and on time.
What you'll do
- Redesign and improve c.250 balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure the quality criteria are met for each balance sheet reconciliation
- Highlight any risks to Senior Management and propose how each risk should be managed
- Manage the refreshing of the procedure guides for each reconciliation to ensure they are fit for purpose and accurate
- Train the new and improved balance sheet reconciliation process to the BAU preparer
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities that can be adopted within end to end reconciliation processes
This role would suit people who have
- an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), which is essential
- highly experienced in balance sheet reconciliation production and review
- a strong financial control background
- strong relationship building skills with the ability to operate with senior leaders across the business, challenging and influencing where necessary
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants. Ncoates
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.