We are AMS, a global total workforce solutions firm enabling organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim solutions and temporary resources.
Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a number Auditor's work in their London team based on an initial 6 month contract on a PAYE basis beginning in 2023.
Overview of the role:
The Auditor will support the business on key Audit requirements and regulatory audit findings across the required business units.
As an Auditor your Key responsibilities will be:
- You will be required to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Regulatory Audit Findings & Obligations in accordance with the Group Audit Methodology and the established Minimum Standards.
- Work collaboratively with Findings Owners to ensure that all documentation related to Audit Findings is accurately documented and evidence is fully validated to support closure.
- Engage with Group Audit, Compliance, AFC and other DCOs.
- Act as lead in relation to changes to the Bank's Policies and Minimum Standards..
- Support with the maintenance of standard closure documentation and evidence in SharePoint.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in an Audit, Controls Testing or 2nd line Assurance role, ideally in the Investment Banking domain.
- Knowledge of non-financial risk framework processes and requirements.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills; able to deal with senior management, cross division and cross cultural teams.
- A high degree of personal initiative, attention to detail and an ability to work under time pressure.
- Confident to question the status quo business practice / existing control framework.
- Strong ability to present findings and implementation plans at senior management meetings.
- The ability to work within a project team and effectively liaise with all supporting functions to plan and co-ordinate across multiple stakeholders.
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant. For more information on Giant.